Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: How to import account on Forkdelta  (Read 1190 times)

Offline Redeye

• Senior Staff
  • Jr Hero
  • Staff - moderator
  • CryptoTalksWorld - Crypto most friendly forum
  • Referrals: 4
How to import account on Forkdelta
« on: February 03, 2019, 11:37:29 AM »
There have been frequent issues on scam and phishing sites recently hence it has become very imperative to caution crypto enthusiasts especially the newbies when visiting sites that require importation of private keys. Unlike the centralized exchanges, decentralized exchanges like forkdelta.app require MyEtherWallet Address and Private Key in order to import your account to unlock the trading feature. Let the steps below serve as a guide:

A successful importation of account will reflect your account balance (ETH in your wallet) as depicted in the last pic. All the best and enjoy your trading.

Offline ryap12

• Jr Hero
  • SKELPY - Certified Decentralized Blockchain
  • Referrals: 52
Re: How to import account on Forkdelta
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 12:49:07 PM »
I know using forkdelta/etherdelta are very easy but still, this guide will definitely give them an idea what to do. And let me to always check the website and avoid imitations. And to make sure you are safe, better link only a wallet where you have a fews funds only then transfer them to another wallet whenever you're done trading. Better pay a small fee for transferring funds than losing the entire asset.

Offline Dtalkatif

• Global Moderator
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 01:05:24 PM »
Thanks to the OP but I think there is more to add to make it easier for newbies since upon importation on your account, one has to transfer funds from their own account to the forkdelta's contract account before any trades can occur. Else,  it will always throw insufficient funds.

Offline kaizel73

• Born to be Free !!! Crypto News Surfer🏄🎯
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 02:56:16 PM »
Great tutorials for newbies. I use ForkDelta too to fish tokens that i think will have more value as the time goes by. Some hate Forkdelta but I think it is good for someone who wants lesser price tokens.
🌏🌐🐒🐐🌐🌏

Donate to CTW Forum