Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: [ANN] [PoW] [PoS] VEIL - Privacy without compromise  (Read 93 times)

Offline Collinberg

• Referrals: 0
[ANN] [PoW] [PoS] VEIL - Privacy without compromise
« on: April 14, 2019, 10:43:19 AM »

Offline Chomsy

• Crawler
  • Referrals: 10
Re: [ANN] [PoW] [PoS] VEIL - Privacy without compromise
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 02:59:06 PM »
I have heard some people say Monero is the best privacy coin. I totally disagree. Monero has its own system of dealing with privacy, that is not to say it is the most reliable. When you study other privacy coins, you will come to understand the difference, unique differences so to say, that they have.

Veil platform is very unique and the fact that it leverages on the cutting edge Innovation gives it the chance to go as far as to install privacy. This now guides the world of crypto and help design a new world for users.

Offline deodivine

• Crawler
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 11:04:41 PM »
I've always been a fan of privacy coins because even in real life I don't joke with privacy and security. Great infographics on VEIL project. Initially I thought no privacy coin will impress me like Monero, then I came across VERGE, and liked their concept. Little did I know that I'm yet to see a privacy coin with breathtaking features until I found VEIL project. Aside the security and privacy, the speed of transaction and negligible fees also caught my attention. I usually think a coin should be either POW or POS consensus algorithm but in the case of VEIL, it was different, it has the dual for best performance.

Offline Chikada

• Crawler
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 10:45:47 PM »
Veil is indeed a privacy without compromise, a lot of platforms came with their privacy policies of which we have heard and tried, but veil privacy tools brought what is exactly needed on blockchain. The plans are top notch. I have been a fan of privacy platform but veil privacy plans made me love privacy so much. Its second to non. At last we can have a wallet without hack issues. Veil is top notch. 

Offline Makdon

• Crawler
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 08:07:28 AM »
I'm really impressed you guys could see the beauty of veil privacy tools and future plans. Seriously speaking, we need privacy to eliminate hackers and safe our wallets. Veil and monero with other privacy platforms are good. We do need more of privacy.

Donate to CTW Forum