Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: You Might Not Have Realised It But Cryptocurrency Transactions Are Not As Privat  (Read 125 times)

Offline Collinberg

• Referrals: 0
Do you recall the very recent report about the alledged hack of Coinbene Cryptocurrency exchange where all the ERC-20 tokens in their hot wallet was stolen and liquidated in Idex and in other to keep the exchange afloat and avoid panic, the owners of Coinbene replenished their coffers with Maximine tokens? Have you wondered for a second that if blockchain technology is so anonymous, how were those transactions traced?

Cryptocurrencies are built on a public ledger network that can be viewed by anybody, imagine your wallet balance can be viewed by anybody, all your transactions can be viewed by anybody  and this poses a security risk, imagine if your bank account and bank transaction records become public knowledge, that would automatically make you a target if you have huge funds in there.

For example in the case of Coinbene hot wallet, if the hacker had not been able to see the amount of funds contained in the wallet, they would not have been able to target it, infact they would not even know the wallets to even target, this reason alone is why many people has fallen victims to Cryptocurrency hacks.

This is why Privacy Coins are needed in a time like this because these are Cryptocurrencies that can enable you to enjoy blockchain technology without the associated security risk and recently I discovered a privacy coin called Veil which takes privacy coins to a whole new level my taking the already existing technology and making improvements on them to make the protocol airtight.

One thing that fascinated me about Veil is the fact that there was no ICO or Pre-mine but the main net has already been launched and is working as advertised. If you are interested in privacy coin like me, I would encourage you to check out  and tell me what you think about it. To learn more about Veil, just visit veil-project(.)com

Offline Icon

• Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Anti-Scam Agent
  • Staff - moderator
  • Referrals: 9
One of the aims of blockchain transactions is to eliminate corruption by making every transaction traceable. We talk of its anonymity because of the fact that it doesn't show the owners of those wallets. You may have access to the account balance but not the account owner details.

Online Ikkelins

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Anti-Scam Agent
  • Staff - moderator
  • A Crypto Normad
  • Referrals: 13
Do you recall the very recent report about the alledged hack of Coinbene Cryptocurrency exchange where all the ERC-20 tokens in their hot wallet was stolen and liquidated in Idex and in other to keep the exchange afloat and avoid panic, the owners of Coinbene replenished their coffers with Maximine tokens? Have you wondered for a second that if blockchain technology is so anonymous, how were those transactions traced?

Cryptocurrencies are built on a public ledger network that can be viewed by anybody, imagine your wallet balance can be viewed by anybody, all your transactions can be viewed by anybody  and this poses a security risk, imagine if your bank account and bank transaction records become public knowledge, that would automatically make you a target if you have huge funds in there.

For example in the case of Coinbene hot wallet, if the hacker had not been able to see the amount of funds contained in the wallet, they would not have been able to target it, infact they would not even know the wallets to even target, this reason alone is why many people has fallen victims to Cryptocurrency hacks.

This is why Privacy Coins are needed in a time like this because these are Cryptocurrencies that can enable you to enjoy blockchain technology without the associated security risk and recently I discovered a privacy coin called Veil which takes privacy coins to a whole new level my taking the already existing technology and making improvements on them to make the protocol airtight.

One thing that fascinated me about Veil is the fact that there was no ICO or Pre-mine but the main net has already been launched and is working as advertised. If you are interested in privacy coin like me, I would encourage you to check out  and tell me what you think about it. To learn more about Veil, just visit veil-project(.)com
That's true, the blockchain network is not as all private as we think it is. That is why it's good to use coin mixers if you truly want to stay anonymous in all your transactions. Let's all play safe guys, there are hackers all in the ecosystem.
                      ▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
               ▄██████   ██████▄   ████████ 
              ████████   ███████   ▀█████▀             
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
             ▄██████    ██████▄  █████████
            ████████    ███████    ██████▀
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

▄██▄▄               ▄▄▄▄                  ███   
        ▄██▀  ▀██▄         ▄▄████████   ██████       ███   
     ▄██▀        ▀██      ▄██       ███ ███  ███     ███   
     ███                 ▄██            ███   ███    ███   
     ███                ▄██             ███     ███  ███   
     ███                ███             ███       ██████   
     ███████████████    ██████████████  ███                
customcontract.network

Offline kaizel73

• Born to be Free !!! Crypto News Surfer🏄🎯
  • Referrals: 2
Can there really be a platform that can block anyone who wants to check your wallet?  I think the best way is hold your cryptos on cold storage wallet .
🌏🌐🐒🐐🌐🌏

Offline Chudidonas

Can there really be a platform that can block anyone who wants to check your wallet?  I think the best way is hold your cryptos on cold storage wallet .

That will be irrelevant if there's a platform that provides total and Uncompromised anonymity. Transaction parties can't view or trace wallet address and there's no record of transaction details done whatsoever unlike we have in ethereum blockchain. This is what Veil offers and its novel

Offline Jamesval

• Crawler
Very true, I know the privacy coins like veil won't stop hackers from hacking a particular wallet but in a situation where by the hacker doesn't know the amount of crypto assets in the wallet won't give him the courage or make the wallet to be a target.
We truly need privacy coins that guarantee anonymity and always-on privacy like veil network to tackle this issue of hack

Donate to CTW Forum