Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: Bitcoin Hits 2019 High!Bitmex Bot is making all the right moves for daily profit  (Read 46 times)

Offline nick hill

• Referrals: 0
Visit this community to get Free Gdax Trading Bot, Crypto Trading Strategy and Bitcoin Bot - https://t.me/freebitmexsignals

As the bitcoin price surged past $7,550 to establish a new 2019 high, the daily volume of the dominant cryptocurrency on BitMEX hit $10 billion.

Multicoin Capital general partner Vinny Lingham stated that if the bitcoin hold the $6,200 level for more than 24 hours, the start of a new bull market can be confirmed.

Which group is making maximum profit in this golden crypto days? Check out this community which have more than 20k live Traders.

They have generated great 250% Profit in just 3 days from some great Bitmex Scalping Trades.

Try their Bitmex Auto Bot free for 5 days in their Bitmex Telegram Group.

They also provide free Bitmex Signals and Altcoin signals. Take live training from their Crypto Experts.

Offline Gudha

• Referrals: 0
Personally, I don't normally trust signal gorups. Majority of them lose trades and use money generated from paid groups as cover up lol...

Offline byronwem

• Referrals: 1
How do they fit on? Do they just snap on over the originals or are they a bit more complicated than that? Love them though, and just what I need

Offline byronwem

• Referrals: 1
How do they fit on? Do they just snap on over the originals or are they a bit more complicated than that? Love them though, and just what I need

Donate to CTW Forum