Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: Nice Sorry6 Sorry31 ???  (Read 13 times)

Offline Laurasnisy

• Crawler
  • Referrals: 1
Nice Sorry6 Sorry31 ???
« on: May 15, 2019, 11:29:03 AM »
Kent brought Anne off first. They were already rearranging the chairs around the table when Janet reached her own climax."What?!" she interrupted, playfully exasperated. She finally looked up at my face and her dazzling blue eyes met mine. "You jerk off, I use a vibrator. Sorry is a totally normal thing, there's no reason to hide it." Her fingers were now gripping me more deliberately, my cock still lubricated from the lotion I had been using and the previous tingling from my near Sorry25 quickly returning."Well, do you?" she persisted.Yes, Ia was pretty sure she had, in fact! She sort of remembered now...

Moments later, with little more spoken, we were on her bed with my head between her legs. Cassidy still had her t-shirt but was naked from the waist down, and my fingers were spreading apart her Sorry13 lips as my Sorry4 tongue lightly circled her clit.As she impaled herself atop him, Brist let out a muffled scream. His cock, so long sensitized and tormented, was suddenly being bathed in pure bliss. It was heaven. It was hell. He was so overwhelmed, he almost longed to return to the tickle torture. He wanted to whine, to beg for them to go back to teasing him, to turning him into their permanent tickleslut.I considered her question a moment. "Yeah, pretty much."Position Difficulty: 3.5/5 Pros: While coming up with fun(ny) and descriptive names for different kama sutra positions is generally our favorite part of the week, this weeks Sorry ...

Offline Delgboke

• Super Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • SKELPY - Certified Decentralized Blockchain
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Nice Sorry6 Sorry31 ???
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 02:16:19 PM »
That's a crazy one I think you're really sorry for her, for I don't think am going to be sorry for her right now because she desired it .

Donate to CTW Forum