Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: What is PROJECT VEIL  (Read 400 times)

Offline Gudha

• Referrals: 0
What is PROJECT VEIL
« on: May 24, 2019, 11:06:17 PM »

Veil is a great project that seeks to redefine blockchain privacy. It's coming along as created a buzz around what privacy tokens should be and how they operate. Veil can be mined, staked or traded on exchange.

please note: this definition was taken from a post made on Altcoinstalks (www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php) by user Olamidey

Offline Dannev

• Crawler
Re: What is PROJECT VEIL
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 11:44:38 AM »
Veil Innovation has got enthusiasts happy seeing the great future it is designing for them in the digital world. Veil has the objective of promoting the ledger chain technology and ensuring the continuity of Investors in investing and making them confident in whatever they partake in while using crypto. Veil is a project to trust as it stands out with so many benefits in the system. This is the progress it has brought to the community. The dedicated team are also dedicated to providing the necessary products and services with privacy capping it all as the users work in the system.

Offline Nwagodno

• Crawler
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 01:45:11 AM »
There are still plenty am yet to know about this Veil. Seems I haven't got all the informations right.

Offline Gudha

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 04:14:38 PM »
There are still plenty am yet to know about this Veil. Seems I haven't got all the informations right.
Well, then I guess I can help here buddy. Just visit https://veil-project.com and you're gonna find interesting information about VEIL, their developments from where they have been, where they are now and where they're gonna be in the future. Do well to check it out

Offline Corerbaby

• Crawler
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 07:56:38 PM »
Veil installs privacy in the ecosystem and allows investor able to trade or use their funds without facing threat that could make them lose their funds. It deploys decentralised solutions for workout transparency in all the processes done in the system

Offline Nwagodno

• Crawler
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 11:21:29 AM »
Well, then I guess I can help here buddy. Just visit https://veil-project.com and you're gonna find interesting information about VEIL, their developments from where they have been, where they are now and where they're gonna be in the future. Do well to check it out

Thanks for the link. I find so much interesting updates concerning the project Veil. I already added veil to my list of trading coins with Ripple, Zcash and others. Next is to count profits.

Offline Makdon

• Crawler
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 08:18:13 AM »
Veil incredible project has got us happy. The plan to revamp blockchain privacy is all perfect and needed by crypto enthusiast. We have suffered in the hands of hackers and it has made a lot of us to stop investing and keeping our funds. Veil plans brought confidence back. Great of veil. I will keep supporting veil.

Offline Chomsy

• Crawler
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2019, 10:54:28 AM »
The reason I go with this project Veil is because of the multiple gains I get through holding, minning, and trading of the coin. The privacy features also cannot be compared.

Offline deodivine

• Crawler
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2019, 08:36:18 PM »
I've been a fan of privacy coins from onset. I liked the concept behind monero, when I found this project VEIL, I was so impressed with the free staking and dandelion protocol. I believe with time more people will know about VEIL.

Offline Ikkelins

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Anti-Scam Agent
  • Staff - moderator
  • A Crypto Normad
  • Referrals: 13
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2019, 11:13:05 PM »

Veil is a great project that seeks to redefine blockchain privacy. It's coming along as created a buzz around what privacy tokens should be and how they operate. Veil can be mined, staked or traded on exchange.

please note: this definition was taken from a post made on Altcoinstalks (www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php) by user Olamidey
I don't know what the fuck is happening with this project but i think they have something good coming up and that's why everybody seems to be making noise about it.
                      ▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
               ▄██████   ██████▄   ████████ 
              ████████   ███████   ▀█████▀             
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
             ▄██████    ██████▄  █████████
            ████████    ███████    ██████▀
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

▄██▄▄               ▄▄▄▄                  ███   
        ▄██▀  ▀██▄         ▄▄████████   ██████       ███   
     ▄██▀        ▀██      ▄██       ███ ███  ███     ███   
     ███                 ▄██            ███   ███    ███   
     ███                ▄██             ███     ███  ███   
     ███                ███             ███       ██████   
     ███████████████    ██████████████  ███                
customcontract.network

Offline Eadefemi

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2019, 03:03:14 PM »

I don't know what the fuck is happening with this project but i think they have something good coming up and that's why everybody seems to be making noise about it.

You got it dude. I supposed you already checked out the project. Veil has many things good coming, you need to join the train. I already bought a little for hold and am trading some, good daily profits.

Offline Dannev

• Crawler
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2019, 12:18:46 PM »
Privacy is one thing every crypto enthusiast should have at the back of his or her mind when dealing with anything crypto. I have seen the features in Monero, Zcash and others but I still prefer the Veil project.

Offline deodivine

• Crawler
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2019, 07:01:40 PM »
It's good to know development for privacy coins didn't stop from the oldies like Monero, DASH and PIVX. The advancements by newer privacy coins like VEIL is really innovative, talking about the always-on privacy tech, staking  and other great features.

Offline VarnakovHR

• Referrals: 1
What is PROJECT VEIL
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2019, 03:27:03 PM »
Oh dear Thanks. They appeared when I was parked at the gate. Yes, I do have to brake long and hard as I find that the Tu154M slows down on touchdown very slowly - always a risk I run out of runway. I know this is modelled in the sim is there anything that isnt
<a href="*Link Removed*; IFD258-10/2Q | Krom/Schroder* | Weld Control REPAIR[/url]

Donate to CTW Forum