Author Topic: ICOforums.net ICO Review and Activity Contest ETH opportunity  (Read 84 times)

Offline Zhagedu

• Referrals: 0
ICOforums.net is a cryptocurrency forum that has offer in Promoting the forum through other crypto forums and stand the orpportunity of earning ETH into your wallet. New enthusiastic members to discuss cryptocurrency various topics ranging from alt coins, bitcoin, the cryptocurrency industry, and much more. The purpose of this forum is to help build and unite passionate cryptocurrency investors in a friendly and supportive environment. This rapidly growing forum has great information, but it also caters to veteran cryptocurrency investors who have an advanced understanding of the crypto space.
https://icoforums.net/topic/5/contest-promote-our-contest-s-in-other-crypto-forums

ubanxoriginal

Offline iromeare

• Referrals: 1
Re: ICOforums.net ICO Review and Activity Contest ETH opportunity
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 08:25:44 PM »
Hello, welcome to ICOforums.net your source of ICOs in the Crypto World

Offline The Journalist

• Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 04:45:31 PM »
You don't have to spam this forum. You clearly made your point in the first post. Repetition isn't passing across a message. Yes, I witnessed the goings-on at the ICOforums. The good and bad sides to the bounties and how the shameless manager iamseedi scammed them. What I like about the whole thing is the influx of members to the forum. I hope one day CTW will embark on what that forum did in getting more people here.

Offline Miguel

• Staff - moderator
  • Make CRYPTOTALKSWORLD grow & we all grow alongside
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 08:13:31 PM »
You don't have to spam this forum. You clearly made your point in the first post. Repetition isn't passing across a message. Yes, I witnessed the goings-on at the ICOforums. The good and bad sides to the bounties and how the shameless manager iamseedi scammed them. What I like about the whole thing is the influx of members to the forum. I hope one day CTW will embark on what that forum did in getting more people here.
We are working on that, a little patience is what we need to get to that state as funds are required for such campaigns to be carryout massively.