12 (66.7%)
NO
2 (11.1%)
IT DEPENDS
2 (11.1%)
SOMETIMES
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON AIRDROP?  (Read 5007 times)

Offline Prem Thakurain

• Referrals: 0
Re: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON AIRDROP?
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2019, 06:20:10 AM »
I participate in Airdrop but not always.

Offline ryap12

• Jr Hero
  • SKELPY - Certified Decentralized Blockchain
  • Referrals: 52
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2019, 08:55:04 AM »
I know some people are missing the point of airdrops.
That is why they are negative about it😁😊.The true essence of airdrop isto make people adaptive to the project. The problem is most who join airdrops and bounty dumps the project right away upon hitting exchanges. Sadly this makes the price go low. But if the community that supposed to be supporting it continue to campaign for it, the project will prosper. ;D ;D :D

Check out this telegram channel for more airdrops - bit.ly/AirdropsTelegram

One main reason is that most people could not afford to be very active to projects since there is no guarantee the project will prosper. Airdrops are mostly a few dollars  or no value at all and if lucky, just like the hydro airdrop, that's a big profit for sure.

Offline zhephoi

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2019, 03:29:00 PM »
I actually started out doing airdrops even before I learned about faucets. At first, it had a great feeling, that sense of achievement whenever I get more than 20 referrals on one airdrop. I even created an excel sheet of all the airdrops I joined since I can no longer keep track of it. It was fun 'cause at the same time, I was with social buddies who also do airdrops. The first month was where I literally joined everything that came my way. After 2-3 months, I figured having joined more airdrops does not mean more tokens or "$$". It was then I tried to filter out which were the best ones, or at least I tried. So from 10-20 airdrops a day, I ended up with around 3-5 so-called legit ones. But that did not seem too well too. When it was around my 6th month doing airdrops, it finally hit me, It won't do me any good to join even if I tried hard doing research first. Out of 10 airdrops, you'll be lucky if you get 5 out of those tokens. And out of those 5, only 1 or possibly 2 would actually have a good market value. Add to that the enormous addition of scammers popping all over. At the end of the day, I still join airdrops but mostly because I still have faith in the remaining 1 or 2.

Offline The Journalist

• Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2019, 10:15:39 AM »
One main reason is that most people could not afford to be very active to projects since there is no guarantee the project will prosper. Airdrops are mostly a few dollars  or no value at all and if lucky, just like the hydro airdrop, that's a big profit for sure.
Lucky you. I also heard that a lot of people got valuable profit from the Hydro airdrop. I missed that anyway and only knew of it after it was over. But right now, airdrops are almost worthless. Some of the developers don't even get to send the rewards. In cases where they send, the rewards are most times worthless.

Offline samridhi20

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2019, 07:27:47 PM »
The base of all crypto world are the Airdrop ,so in that way its important for every one . so its is good for all

Offline Korkor

• Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2019, 03:18:50 PM »
I used to participate in airdrops a lot but I stopped because most of the tokens I receive are very small and I can't exchange them for any good amount of money.

Donate to CTW Forum