Author Topic: Update on CTW forum  (Read 74 times)

Offline shifu

• Administrator
  • Sr Hero
  • Referrals: 241
Update on CTW forum
« on: October 01, 2018, 03:45:14 PM »
Here is a summary of the whole update:
Hello all members of our dear forum Cryptotalksworld. We are sorry for being off active communication for quite sometime. The founding members were reorganizing schedule of plans for the forum. New developments have however been created, but in all the, activities and vision of Cryptotalksworld to be a friendly forum to all still remains available. Below are some possible areas of interest that members might be interested in that the new developments apply.

Airdrops: the airdrop rewarding users with CTW has been successfully audited. A link to the list of accepted members can be found in this spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NofFdQnpNWfVLh50hwkWBXkxX2p6e_5VW45JSuo60gI/edit?usp=sharing

Access to the old spreadsheet is still available and you can as well check your entry there: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NofFdQnpNWfVLh50hwkWBXkxX2p6e_5VW45JSuo60gI/edit#gid=809393717

An issue was however detected. Majority of our telegram members were not found in the spreadsheet and so if you filled the forms, and youíre in this telegram group but was rejected on the list please state your forum username and spreadsheet number in this group for the necessary corrections to be made where it applies.

Pease let us take note: the grace period for airdrop rectification shall take no longer than a tentatively decided 1 week or 2. We want to distribute the tokens ASAP to those who qualified.

Telegram promoterís group: please you have also not been forgotten. A form shall be created for you all to fill so that we can get the accurate number of participants and continue the roadmap henceforth.

Logo contest: this special task will be closed very soon. We received very low responses and so the available ones shall be reviewed and then the appropriate arrangements made for the winner and participants.

Forum promoters: we should also not forget that we have another special activity happening live on the forum and as such the forum promoterís group. More information about new development can be found there https://cryptotalksworld.org/index.php?topic=253.msg482#msg482 as well.

Update to ranking system: an information received from forum admin indicated there have been numerous complaints about the ranking system of the forum. It has however been decided by the founding members to make updates to the number of posts required to upgrade yourself. You can find an update here: https://cryptotalksworld.org/index.php?topic=2313.msg13274#new

Exchange listing: the forum founding members are in various groups and we have as well those involved in token exchange proceedings. Currently, there is no available info on exchanges but we are seriously focusing on building the forum to a stage where the token value will greatly increase. This and other market conditions shall cumulatively help in the value generation in the CTW tokens. Whenever there is a development on exchange listing, the forum members shall be duly notified

Guys!! this forum is just about to get better after the distribution of tokens and the continuation of roadmap! Hurry and continue with your work for this forum. Let us make bounties profitable with CTW tokens!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detailed
1. New Ranking system
Below is a detail of the new ranking system

RankRequired Post Count  Required Karma
Newbie  00
Crawler  50
Jr. Member  150
Member  350
Full Member  550
Sr. Member  1050
Jr Hero   2050
Sr Hero   3050
Super Hero  5050
Legendary  10050

We have no plans to use karma as a requirement for ranking in this forum at the moment.

2. Airdrop Audit and Preparation to distribute CTW tokens
Report from the auditing team is that they are done with the audition process.
Based on the criteria used in the auditing process, some applications were rejected. Please check the spreadsheet and report to the CTW main group if you were rejected to make the necessary changes before payment commences.
We are setting aside 1 week to report all your issues in the CTW main page.

3. Payment of CTW support team, modz, referrers and promoters.
Payment of this category will be done later.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 10:43:34 PM by shifu »

ubanxoriginal

Offline respondent

• Referrals: 0
Re: Update on CTW forum
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 02:11:02 AM »
i joined this forum today because of your update. Hope to rank up soon.

Offline allcoinsmoon

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 02:23:58 AM »
Thanks admin, I just got your pm. This will make the forum a better place to be now as we all want.

Offline boysnoel12

• Karma Associate
  • Fight The Scam!
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 08:28:51 PM »
Yes, it's been a while but i'm glad that it's back again. Also I updated the ranks in the thread

Offline shifu

• Administrator
  • Sr Hero
  • Referrals: 241
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 11:10:38 PM »
Yes, it's been a while but i'm glad that it's back again. Also I updated the ranks in the thread

Thanks for your hardwork.

Offline needcoin

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 10:09:34 PM »
I'm really happy to joined this forum. I hope everyone can take a good position in this, Not also hope I believed that.