Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: YOUR VOICE CAN EASILY BE HEARD  (Read 1076 times)

Offline kemswag

• Senior Staff
  • Referrals: 4
YOUR VOICE CAN EASILY BE HEARD
« on: December 15, 2018, 11:05:53 PM »
There are many avenues for your voice to be heard regarding blockchain technology and the world of cryptocurrencies. I believe the 21st century presents to us many opportunities such as social media platforms and forums such as this to express ourselves. You don't need a conference or  a meeting to be a speaker.

Offline SpoKen

• SKELPY - Certified Decentralized Blockchain
  • Referrals: 0
Re: YOUR VOICE CAN EASILY BE HEARD
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 02:40:49 PM »
Are you setting up any conference for cryptocurrency discussions? If so send us a link to the site.

Offline allcoinsmoon

• Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 12:23:41 AM »
There are many avenues for your voice to be heard regarding blockchain technology and the world of cryptocurrencies. I believe the 21st century presents to us many opportunities such as social media platforms and forums such as this to express ourselves. You don't need a conference or  a meeting to be a speaker.

Now there are many other ways to do conferencing. Thanks to the 21st century techs

Offline ryap12

• Jr Hero
  • SKELPY - Certified Decentralized Blockchain
  • Referrals: 52
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 02:54:39 AM »
In the near future, we will be able to join conferences to from different countries without travelling by using a hologram or a virtual 3D glasses. Welcome to the future folks! I have not attended a single conference related to cryptocurrency as I find it a waste of time but maybe my views will change someday when it becomes accessible even at home.

Donate to CTW Forum