Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: Massive dump on 28th December  (Read 36 times)

Offline Dtalkatif

• Global Moderator
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
  • Referrals: 1
Massive dump on 28th December
« on: December 22, 2018, 05:48:53 AM »
There is this news that there will be a massive dump on 28th of this month. How prepared are you if it comes true?
This is not a matter of panic because the same person predicted that it is only after this dump that will be followed by a bull run. I am still watching what is going on. I am not going to get into this. Still hodling in usdt.

Offline gamblingit

• Legendary
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Massive dump on 28th December
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 08:49:43 AM »
This is just another fud that crypto haters are trying to circulate. No one should listen to this shit.

Offline Togacity

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 04:59:04 PM »
The rich wants to create some panic so that poor who fear to lose their money will sell to them at a very low price.

Offline fredamankus

• Crawler
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 08:39:31 PM »
I guess this news was one of those FUDs which didn't see the light of day. Crypto and unwarranted speculations is like kitchen pot and fire.

Offline Ikkelins

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Anti-Scam Agent
  • Staff - moderator
  • A Crypto Normad
  • Referrals: 13
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 10:17:38 AM »
There is this news that there will be a massive dump on 28th of this month. How prepared are you if it comes true?
This is not a matter of panic because the same person predicted that it is only after this dump that will be followed by a bull run. I am still watching what is going on. I am not going to get into this. Still hodling in usdt.
These days i just wish to see Bitcoin brought down to say 10 dollars then i can go in very hard and probably wait for the next decade to see any bull run. These news are FUD to get people to sell at a cheap price.

Donate to CTW Forum