Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: Who wins the competition BTC or ETH?  (Read 55 times)

Offline Ikkelins

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Anti-Scam Agent
  • Staff - moderator
  • A Crypto Normad
  • Referrals: 13
Who wins the competition BTC or ETH?
« on: January 05, 2019, 05:47:25 PM »
The crypto community is full of competition and most of the time we see major blockchain networks trying to usurp the dominance of one another. Ethereum though behind Bitcoin has plans of becoming the most valued cryptocurrency in the near future hence tries to put systems such as the Hardfork which is going to be launched on 16th January which would attract more investors and miners to come on board.

However enthusiasts of bitcoin are also putting measures in place to maintain their dominance and doing that they have several wallets such as Satoshi Wallets and Blue lightening wallets which increases the transaction speed of bitcoin. Which blockchain network do you think would win this competition. Bitcoin has always been my favourite though but Ethereum is also fighting very hard. Share your thoughts commrades.

Offline Frimpz

• Crawler
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Who wins the competition BTC or ETH?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 04:31:14 AM »
I don't really think there is a competition that exist between Bitcoin and ethereum. What you are trying to put across is like comparing the USD to EURO. Both currencies have a specific people who uses them. I think its high time people stop this unnecessary comparisons. 

Offline cryptolady

• Jr Hero
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 10:09:43 AM »
I don't really think there is a competition that exist between Bitcoin and ethereum. What you are trying to put across is like comparing the USD to EURO. Both currencies have a specific people who uses them. I think its high time people stop this unnecessary comparisons.

Whether people stop it or not, there will be a competition always.
Even a 3 year old kid knows there is competition in every business sector and crypto is no exception.
If there is no competition, why is one higher than the other?
Competition isn't a bad thing if that is what you are thinking.... It only let's the companies add more innovations to their work and do more work rather than giving its members the same old shit when they need to change things.

Offline Delgboke

• Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 01:35:19 PM »
If at all there's competition between both coin BTC and ETH I don't think etherum will be able to compete with bitcoin, in my given Answer bitcoin wins the competition for now because bitcoin determines the price of etherum.

Offline Ikkelins

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Anti-Scam Agent
  • Staff - moderator
  • A Crypto Normad
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 10:21:52 PM »
You must be the new Crypto noob in town right? Find out what Ethereum did to Waves to rank up so high. Find out what Tron and the other major blockchain networks are doing to each other just to have more investors. Grow up kid! this is crypto some group has to die for some to live and in this case i think you just buried yourself! 8)

Offline Ikkelins

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Anti-Scam Agent
  • Staff - moderator
  • A Crypto Normad
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 10:24:15 PM »
If at all there's competition between both coin BTC and ETH I don't think etherum will be able to compete with bitcoin, in my given Answer bitcoin wins the competition for now because bitcoin determines the price of etherum.
This has been my opinion all this while but this Constantinopole hardfork of Ethereum is something crazy which is about to hit the cryptospace and only the elite like myself has seen it. No offence to anybody. PoS would make the price of Ethereum rise like crazy.

Offline Ikkelins

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Anti-Scam Agent
  • Staff - moderator
  • A Crypto Normad
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 10:25:53 PM »

Even a 3 year old kid knows there is competition in every business sector and crypto is no exception.
Competition isn't a bad thing if that is what you are thinking.... It only let's the companies add more innovations to their work and do more work rather than giving its members the same old shit when they need to change things.
It was never in any part of my message that i don't want competition. I just wanted to find out who would win this competition.

Offline Frimpz

• Crawler
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 03:10:51 AM »
You must be the new Crypto noob in town right? Find out what Ethereum did to Waves to rank up so high. Find out what Tron and the other major blockchain networks are doing to each other just to have more investors. Grow up kid! this is crypto some group has to die for some to live and in this case i think you just buried yourself! 8)
For your info, I'm not a new crypto noob. I have been in the crypto ecosystem since 2012 and understand your frustration. There is nothing to gain from comparing Bitcoin to Ethereum.  Its just rat race to do such comparisons.

Offline Frimpz

• Crawler
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 03:23:44 AM »
I'm not against the fact that people are comparing Bitcoin to ethereum. These act of comparisons is too much and the crypto ecosystem do not need such tension.

Offline Ikkelins

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Anti-Scam Agent
  • Staff - moderator
  • A Crypto Normad
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2019, 03:31:58 AM »

For your info, I'm not a new crypto noob. I have been in the crypto ecosystem since 2012 and understand your frustration. There is nothing to gain from comparing Bitcoin to Ethereum.  Its just rat race to do such comparisons.
You think this is a rat race huh...lol wait for most people to decide to run masternodes on this new hardfork of Ethereum that is about to be launched. The price of ethereum will spike

Offline Ikkelins

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Anti-Scam Agent
  • Staff - moderator
  • A Crypto Normad
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2019, 03:35:43 AM »

I'm not against the fact that people are comparing Bitcoin to ethereum. These act of comparisons is too much and the crypto ecosystem do not need such tension.
I am very sorry mate but the crypto community feeds and grows on such tension. How do you think bitcoin grew so high in 2017 huh? Out of what preaching sermons on the street? In as much as we all don't like the FOMO and FUD that is spread out in crypto forums that is what really brings about the bull market.

Offline Rituvohra01

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2019, 06:00:16 AM »
Everybody has different opinion about BTC or ETH. I think their is no necessity of comparison. Both coins are good and have great potential.

Offline Gudha

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2019, 11:01:59 PM »
lol...you definitely can't compare Bitcoin to any other altcoin. That's because the dominance Bitcoin has in the market is very high and that's why it's been able to determine the fate of almost all coins in the past years. So to me, BTC is always the king.

Donate to CTW Forum