Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: [GUIDE] Earn MAX reward in BOUNTY  (Read 601 times)

Offline zuten12000

• Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
  • Referrals: 1
[GUIDE] Earn MAX reward in BOUNTY
« on: January 18, 2019, 08:54:32 PM »

1. Find bounty with closed softcap only.

• Use google

• Steemit/Golos/Medium  (Highly recommended way)

• Or just scroll up relevant forums (the longest way, therefore the worst)
2. Choose those which are the most close to the end of campaign (to payouts, mhm)

3. Minimize the risk of fake figures

Find the smart contract and check the amount with etherscan. If there is no info about SC on the website, ask on telegram chat (dont use forum threads).

4. Well, now choose the biggest pool.

5. Choose the biggest pool for articles/blogs campaign

Why articles?

Usually they have the biggest pool. In comparison with socials pennies, you can get 70-500$ for 1 article.

6. Check the amount of participants and their rewards. Try to calculate your potential reward, considering the number of weeks/days left and likely number of new applicants. (Very important step)

7. Sometimes the cells with assessments of the works are empty till the end, but manager has okay reputation. In this case, check his previous spreadsheets

8. Try to find out those features forming (increasing) the reward.

To do that, look through already checked works and content itself. Believe me, different managers pay attention to different things.

But the main requirements are high quality and popularity of the publication. Dont worry, even if you have not huge audience yet, you are still available to get profit by applying a big number of posts/videos. So, there are two ways:

* Generate posts for the project on extremely diverse of topics without any copypasts or other evils. It takes much time to scrutinize all the info about the project and then convert it into several posts. Moreover, if you work with famous manager, you can easily got into blacklist by once violating the rules.

* Make posts in few languages. Sure, this option is available for multilingual ones only. In the case of google translation usage, your work is likely to get zero and your account get banned by a manager. (PM if u want to twice your reward, the average price for the translation of 1 post is about 10$)

AND LAST BUT NOT LIST SINGAPORE ICO HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION ON MARKET. (Ex QASH and Tomo its still stay on ICO price even all crypto market on bear)

Offline boysnoel12

• Karma Associate
  • Fight The Scam!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: [GUIDE] Earn MAX reward in BOUNTY
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 10:30:43 PM »
Hello, kindly move this thread to quick guide to maintain our forum organized and clean. I requested to the admin to create a board where all topics there are all about guide or tips. I am planning to post it there but the result will be a duplicate post with the same content.

Online shifu

• Administrator
  • Sr Hero
  • Referrals: 244
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 03:54:04 PM »
Hello, kindly move this thread to quick guide to maintain our forum organized and clean. I requested to the admin to create a board where all topics there are all about guide or tips. I am planning to post it there but the result will be a duplicate post with the same content.

Done, thanks for the notice.

Offline Dtalkatif

• Global Moderator
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 04:02:16 PM »
So far, this is the best guide I have found on this forum board. Thanks to the OP for giving us such a detailed guide on how to get the best bounties to partake.

Offline kemswag

• Senior Staff
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 04:17:54 PM »
Amazing guidelines with such explicit explanation and simplicity in nature. Good work by the author. This is worth encouraging, am certainly sure and hopeful that most members would find this useful.

Offline fredamankus

• Crawler
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 04:22:22 PM »
Amazing guidelines with such explicit explanation and simplicity in nature. Good work by the author. This is worth encouraging, am certainly sure and hopeful that most members would find this useful.
Particularly, newbies would find this peace very useful.

Offline kemswag

• Senior Staff
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 04:24:10 PM »
Particularly, newbies would find this peace very useful.
Exactly, it seems I left that part out in my statement but I was thinking around the same thing.

Offline akosuananakem

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 04:29:11 PM »
Wow, this feature looks very simple but very useful in many regards. Good observation by the author. Thanks for sharing, your ability to share for the benefits of others is worth emulating.

Offline zuten12000

• Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2019, 11:06:08 PM »
Thank move as a guideline  :) :)

Donate to CTW Forum