Author Topic: CTW Token Distribution  (Read 1563 times)

Offline The Goodman

• Senior Staff
  • Crawler
  • Referrals: 0
CTW Token Distribution
« on: June 21, 2018, 06:16:18 PM »
Total Supply: 100,000,000 CTW. Contract Address

50% (50,000,000 CTW) will be held for specific purposes.( Explained somewhere along the line in this thread)

10% will be distributed to the Founders of the forum.

30% will be distributed as bounty and airdrops for the promotion of the forum.

5% will be distributed to active Moderators( Global Moderator, inclusive), Karma Associates, Forum Promoters and Anti-Scam Agents.

5% will be used as access-tokens which will be sold to anyone who wants to list his project on the forum. (This is before tokens are listed on any exchange). Since tokens have not yet been listed, this shall be subsequently distributed to bounty participants in case the unexpected happens or wherever necessary. After listing, only tokens bought from exchanges by project owners shall be distributed. Meaning, the CTW team will not sell privately the CTW tokens to anyone.

SPECIFICS
1. Any amount of the 5% access-token tokens that remain unsold after tokens are listed on exchange will be migrated to add onto the 50% pool.

2. After listing on an exchange, tokens can ONLY be bought from exchange sites from airdrops and bounty members who will receive their token prior to the official listing.

3. After listing on an exchange, Devs who want to list their projects on the forum will be required to issue CTW tokens to the forum account before they can be listed. These tokens, they have to buy from the exchange.

4. Any CTW token issued to the forum account will be migrated to the 50% pool.

WHAT WILL BE THE USE OF THE 50% POOL?
1. The forum wants to build its reputation as an anti-scam forum, ensuring that only genuine projects are listed. But humans are not perfect and can sometimes be outsmarted. Though we have a strong anti-scam group, an unexpected situation might happen due to circumstances beyond our limitations.
Should something of a sort happen, bounty hunters will be compensated for their efforts from a percentage of this pool.

2. Another percentage ( 5,000 CTW) will be given to anyone who brings a project to the forum. This will be done only after the devs have purchased tokens from an exchange and have successfully listed their project on the forum.

3. Another percentage of the tokens will cater for forum upgrade and maintenance, and special forum services.

CTW TEAM

Offline CryptoWorld

• Forum Promoter
  • Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
  • Referrals: 8
Re: CTW Token Distribution
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 05:22:30 PM »
NICE! 8)

Offline imtiazmahmood

• Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
  • Crypto Talk World
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 03:23:55 AM »
very good offer. thank you

Offline CryptoCollina

• Karma Associate
  • Sr Hero
  • Staff - moderator
  • FILIPINO TRANSLATOR, AMBASSADOR, ENUMIVO ELDER
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 03:19:14 PM »
This is great. Really awesome to see that the forum has its own crypto to use for the community.

Offline Pedro

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 08:35:05 PM »
It's a good project!!!

Offline Yvonne

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 04:54:13 PM »
Cwt is still available or closed?

Offline CryptoWorld

• Forum Promoter
  • Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 05:00:18 PM »

It's still available, just go the home page, on the top right corner, click ''Join our community token airdrop''.  :D

Offline CryptoWorld

• Forum Promoter
  • Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2018, 05:03:19 PM »

It's still available, just go the home page, on the top right corner, click ''Join our community token airdrop''.  :D

But before that, get your telegram account, ETH address and your profile link on this forum ready. You can get your profile link by Right-click your name on the post, copy and paste your profile link from the dropdown popup menu.  :D

Offline CryptoWorld

• Forum Promoter
  • Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 05:20:06 PM »

But before that, get your telegram account, ETH address and your profile link on this forum ready. You can get your profile link by Right-click your name on the post, copy and paste your profile link from the dropdown popup menu.  :D

Just in case, your referral link is NOT your profile link.  ;)

Offline stock999

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 04:59:21 PM »

Done.  I filled my nick&profile link and joined to telegram group.   Is that all what is need for this airdrop?

Online Dtalkatif

• Global Moderator
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 05:11:24 PM »

Done.  I filled my nick&profile link and joined to telegram group.   Is that all what is need for this airdrop?
Yes, buddy, you are good to go.

Offline mukul11122

• Crawler
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2018, 05:43:40 PM »
This is really awesome!Good job team!

Offline sergio444

• Crawler
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2018, 08:29:20 PM »
Well noted. I thick there is better clarification now.

Offline Doktor1897

• short text only
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2018, 01:19:25 PM »
How get airdrop, i joined this forum, but still not recieved token

Offline CryptoWorld

• Forum Promoter
  • Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2018, 01:53:26 PM »
How get airdrop, i joined this forum, but still not recieved token

Please check my reply #8 on the above.  :D

Offline Lovepain0667

• Crawler
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2018, 06:43:20 AM »
Thanks for this opportunity. Great project,i like this project & good team.

Offline Gmail007

• Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
  • BTC: 1NR2TVtG8GSiBzNvgGNwun6nYNeJ1yG9Me
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2018, 08:09:22 AM »
I have joined but didn't get my token yet.

Offline Sampromise

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2018, 06:13:27 PM »
Good airdrop

Offline CryptoWorld

• Forum Promoter
  • Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2018, 08:52:03 PM »
Hi admin, not sure if it's appropriate to ask this question here, but just wanna help some of my friends, they told me they joined this forum out of curiosity and my invitation. Then they didn't have time to take care of it here. Now they've forgotten their passwords to log in their accounts here, but after they clicked ''forgot the password'', and got a response saying a password reset message had been sent to their emails, yet actually they haven't received any of such reset message into their corresponding email addresses? So what's the issue, bugs??  ::) 8)

Offline lavskrypto

• Senior Staff
  • Staff - moderator
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2018, 11:37:31 PM »
Hi admin, not sure if it's appropriate to ask this question here, but just wanna help some of my friends, they told me they joined this forum out of curiosity and my invitation. Then they didn't have time to take care of it here. Now they've forgotten their passwords to log in their accounts here, but after they clicked ''forgot the password'', and got a response saying a password reset message had been sent to their emails, yet actually they haven't received any of such reset message into their corresponding email addresses? So what's the issue, bugs??  ::) 8)
Hey, I'm sorry to hear that and sorry to your friends as well. Don't worry, jus send admin a PM at  https://cryptotalksworld.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1, that's the best way to contact anyone directly on the forum. Posting on a thread may not help the person to get your message.

Offline shifu

• Administrator
  • Sr Hero
  • Referrals: 241
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2018, 12:04:17 AM »

Hello, have they checked their spam box? If after checking their spam box the issue still persist, pm me their usernames.

Offline CryptoWorld

• Forum Promoter
  • Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2018, 10:30:41 PM »
Hey, I'm sorry to hear that and sorry to your friends as well. Don't worry, jus send admin a PM at  https://cryptotalksworld.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1, that's the best way to contact anyone directly on the forum. Posting on a thread may not help the person to get your message.

Thanks to you and shifu for your timely support, all are fixed now.  :D

Offline CryptoWorld

• Forum Promoter
  • Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2018, 10:36:31 PM »
a bit of my suggestion: why is this thread set under ''other'' section, rather than directly under ''CTW Native Token'' section? It's hard for me to locate it when i was searching it, if i didn't pick it up from the notification email on my inbox.  :P

Offline CryptoWorld

• Forum Promoter
  • Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2018, 10:44:26 PM »
Yes, it's shown on the headline section of the home page, but sometimes the landing page shows different headlines without showing the otherwise headlined threads.  ;)

Offline shifu

• Administrator
  • Sr Hero
  • Referrals: 241
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2018, 11:32:22 PM »
a bit of my suggestion: why is this thread set under ''other'' section, rather than directly under ''CTW Native Token'' section? It's hard for me to locate it when i was searching it, if i didn't pick it up from the notification email on my inbox.  :P

Added it to the native tokens board. You can see it now.

Donate to CTW Forum