Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: Applying to become a moderator in Philippines Section  (Read 569 times)

Offline boysnoel12

• Karma Associate
  • Fight The Scam!
  • Referrals: 0
Applying to become a moderator in Philippines Section
« on: July 02, 2018, 05:31:13 AM »
Hello admin, i would like to become a moderator in the philippines section. I want to assist the mods you assign. Alsobif there is no slot/ not availble I would be glad to become a source of something like karma or other stuff. If the karma is given by a user then I would like to become source to give members a karma when they done good stuff or contributed to the forum.

Offline shifu

• Administrator
  • Sr Hero
  • Referrals: 244
Re: Applying to become a moderator in Philippines Section
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 07:43:14 AM »
Hello admin, i would like to become a moderator in the philippines section. I want to assist the mods you assign. Alsobif there is no slot/ not availble I would be glad to become a source of something like karma or other stuff. If the karma is given by a user then I would like to become source to give members a karma when they done good stuff or contributed to the forum.
Alright. Philippines board is not that active so assigning more moderators is not needed at the moment but remind me to assign you once the board become active and needs more moderators.
I will make you a karma associate for the meantime. Remember users who abuse the system will be punished.

Offline boysnoel12

• Karma Associate
  • Fight The Scam!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Applying to become a moderator in Philippines Section
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 06:24:03 AM »
Alright. Philippines board is not that active so assigning more moderators is not needed at the moment but remind me to assign you once the board become active and needs more moderators.
I will make you a karma associate for the meantime. Remember users who abuse the system will be punished.
Okay I got it, I have standards on where/when to give KARMA points. Thanks again admin and more power to CTW.
Boysnoel12

Donate to CTW Forum