Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: What are some of the challenges facing crypto market?  (Read 601 times)

Offline CryptoBlast

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
  • CCN - CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK
  • Referrals: 0
What are some of the challenges facing crypto market?
« on: April 01, 2019, 03:18:53 AM »
One of the biggest challenges facing the crypto market now is that new investors on the market fail to learn about the fundamental concepts underpinning the whole crypto space and how the market is influenced. This is why most of these newbie investors fall as victims to some scam projects which were obvious to detect right from the start. Knowledge is very essential in all fields and if all investors are to learn more about crypto, no one will give in FUD and panic sell. This will always keep the market green and healthy.
                      ▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
               ▄██████   ██████▄   ████████ 
              ████████   ███████   ▀█████▀             
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
             ▄██████    ██████▄  █████████
            ████████    ███████    ██████▀
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

▄██▄▄               ▄▄▄▄                  ███   
        ▄██▀  ▀██▄         ▄▄████████   ██████       ███   
     ▄██▀        ▀██      ▄██       ███ ███  ███     ███   
     ███                 ▄██            ███   ███    ███   
     ███                ▄██             ███     ███  ███   
     ███                ███             ███       ██████   
     ███████████████    ██████████████  ███                 
customcontract.network

Offline Rituvohra01

• Jr Hero
Re: What are some of the challenges facing crypto market?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 07:48:56 AM »
I totally agree with your statement that if the people not care about the FUD and their are not panic seller then the market will be always green and healthy.

█████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
        █████           █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████
        █████
        █████

Borderless Trading with Jarvis Exchange
Whitepaper | Twitter | Facebook | Medium | Instagram

Offline Yemzol

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 06:38:05 PM »
Some people are only good in spreading fud, someone once told me a coin is scam and it did 190% few days ago, another person told me not to buy coin that dont do ICO. But I made a lot of money trading veil privacy coin that is self funded project with serious team as well

Offline Chomsy

• Crawler
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 12:49:30 AM »
Some people are only good in spreading fud, someone once told me a coin is scam and it did 190% few days ago, another person told me not to buy coin that dont do ICO. But I made a lot of money trading veil privacy coin that is self funded project with serious team as well

I really wonder why people engage themselves in FUD. My question is, what will they gain if a project goes down? Just like you said about veil, its one coin I count profits trading now. Also ethereum and SNTR. The main thing is taking out time to check the movement in price before trading.

One of the biggest challenges facing the crypto market now is that new investors on the market fail to learn about the fundamental concepts underpinning the whole crypto space and how the market is influenced. This is why most of these newbie investors fall as victims to some scam projects which were obvious to detect right from the start. Knowledge is very essential in all fields and if all investors are to learn more about crypto, no one will give in FUD and panic sell. This will always keep the market green and healthy.

The whole point is that some newbies hear about crypto and see it as a get rich quick stuff. That is why most fall for such FUD. They lack the patience to research about projects before investing.

Offline Gudha

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 11:06:37 PM »
Fact is that the ICO bubble created the general tag on all ICOs as scam because of what people experienced. However, not only ICO coins can flourish and as you gave that perfect example, VEIL Project has really exposed the truth that building a coin/platform needs first, the good development and not exaggerative seed funding.

Offline Waltermeks

• Crawler
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 10:12:42 AM »
I totally agree with your statement that if the people not care about the FUD and their are not panic seller then the market will be always green and healthy.

You are correct on this dude. Honestly, we the crypto community are the architect of our own failures. Both the team, developers and the project communities. A project with a strong team and others mentioned will really go along way. I have found these 3 built strong in the Veil project and harmony project.

Offline Makdon

• Crawler
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 08:23:35 AM »
The big challenge facing cryptocurrency is lack of privacy. As a lot of scam, hack, issues keeps pumping up, we have lost trust and no proper check to end this scary issue. I do appreciate veil for there wonderful touch to end this problems by bringing to us a wallet with privacy without compromise. It will really heal lot of wounds and bring back lost trust. I also appreciate monero and some other good privacy platforms. We need adequate privacy first.

Offline deodivine

• Crawler
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2019, 08:44:21 PM »
I think the major challenges facing crypto revolve around insecurity. Some businesses and organizations are scared away due to security concerns. It's good to know some new advanced projects require trying so hard to curb these, especially privacy coins like VEIL, GRIN, including older privacy coins.

Donate to CTW Forum