Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: New bounty  (Read 432 times)

Offline Korkor

• Sr Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • Staff - moderator
  • Referrals: 1
New bounty
« on: April 13, 2019, 04:20:29 PM »
I have discovered a new bounty, cryptoassist...if you are a bounty hunter, you can give it a try.

Offline Yemzol

• Referrals: 0
Re: New bounty
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 06:43:52 PM »
Veil privacy coin is also a good bounty to do or coin to trade , doing bounty and making payment monthly.  already trading on cmc with good volume

Offline Chomsy

• Crawler
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 12:53:22 AM »
I have discovered a new bounty, cryptoassist...if you are a bounty hunter, you can give it a try.

Is it cryptassist or cryptoassist. I think I've heard about cryptassist, it's not a new bounty unless they have different phases. If you don't mind, help drop the link in my private message, will like to check it out.

Veil privacy coin is also a good bounty to do or coin to trade , doing bounty and making payment monthly.  already trading on cmc with good volume

Good to know I have someone here digging the goldmine in Veil bounty with me.. The team are really doing so well and keeping to their words.

Offline Waltermeks

• Crawler
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 10:17:36 AM »

I have heard of this cryptassist bounty but I doubt if it's still on. There are still other good bounties dude. Have you checked out the latest Sparrow bounty, Bitbond and others?

Is it cryptassist or cryptoassist. I think I've heard about cryptassist, it's not a new bounty unless they have different phases. If you don't mind, help drop the link in my private message, will like to check it out.

Good to know I have someone here digging the goldmine in Veil bounty with me.. The team are really doing so well and keeping to their words.

Yeah, we all digging that goldmine but it pains me the Veil bounty is almost ended.

Donate to CTW Forum