Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: Nice Sorry20 fat !!!  (Read 119 times)

Offline EddieGAW

• Crawler
  • Referrals: 1
Nice Sorry20 fat !!!
« on: May 15, 2019, 10:52:31 AM »
Chris and Melissa were the first to move, they lovingly helped each other out of bed and hand-in-hand headed off to one of the smaller bedrooms. A few moments later, Lynn and I decided to make our way to the other room as well. As Lynn and I readied to move, we could hear the moans of pleasure coming from Chris and Melissa. As we passed their room their door was left open and Lynn and I watched for a moment as the other two were making passionate love to each other. Seeing Chris and Melissa together got me hard again and by the time Lynn and I got to our room, I was ready for round two. That suite was soon filled with the sounds of Sorry from the four of us going at it. Lynn and I gave each other oral pleasures followed by me giving my wife her second fuck of the night. The thought of me fucking my wife after Chris did was an erotic stimulator like I had never felt before. Lynn and I went at ti till we both came again.I stepped back to the counter. As I tried to figure out what to say, she made my night by speaking first."And she got that mad?" He whistled. "Because she looked"I moaned, softly, against the skin of her neck, and she hugged me even harder, as if I might escape at any moment, as if I had something more important to do, ha! Impossible. Never.

"Oh, Mistress, please," Ia whimpered. She'd already given in to calling Elly 'Mistress', at least out loud. "Lemme come. Lemme come! Just once! I'll be a good girl!"I rolled over on one elbow to view the scene around me. Anja was contentedly enjoying the Sorry25 we gave her. Anne was crying out loudly, announcing to the room she was about to come again. Kent sounded close as well. Kurt and Janet had moved to the larger sofa. She was on her back, her pretty legs dr*ped over Kurt's huge shoulders. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. Kurt had his face buried in Jan's tasty muff."It's not me," John replied. "I'm sure most people don't like an audience while they are fucking.""Well, then...take your time. Relax, you'll be fine." I kissed her forehead.

Offline Delgboke

• Super Hero
  • Karma Associate
  • SKELPY - Certified Decentralized Blockchain
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Nice Sorry20 fat !!!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 05:34:57 AM »
I think that's also amazing nice sorry ok

Donate to CTW Forum