Moonforum-banner-New-Nov

Author Topic: moderator for off topic especially (Health) or (sports) section  (Read 389 times)

Offline mikesmat1

• Referrals: 0
moderator for off topic especially (Health) or (sports) section
« on: September 22, 2018, 07:30:19 AM »
Dear admin,
          i may be new here but it is my humble request for a  moderator in any section of the off topic forum. Even though any topic can be posted in the off topic section especially Health and sports, i believe there is a need to have an in-depth look into that section to ensure quality post. I have adequate time and patience to read  post created by others and i believe i will be of great help to build the off topic forum and this wonderful community in general.
     Thank you.

Offline shifu

• Administrator
  • Sr Hero
  • Referrals: 244
Re: moderator for off topic especially (Health) or (sports) section
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 11:43:26 AM »
Dear admin,
          i may be new here but it is my humble request for a  moderator in any section of the off topic forum. Even though any topic can be posted in the off topic section especially Health and sports, i believe there is a need to have an in-depth look into that section to ensure quality post. I have adequate time and patience to read  post created by others and i believe i will be of great help to build the off topic forum and this wonderful community in general.
     Thank you.

There are 3 modz at the offtopic board. we do not need additional modz. I will consider your application as we grow and it becomes more difficult for them to handle the board as expected. Thanks

Donate to CTW Forum